Itineraries to Christian holy sites in the Holy Land are an unforgettable experience. Trips allow knowing the places, characters and various events as described in the New Testament.
If you decide to get during the holidays, you can watch the ceremonies being held in Nazareth, Jerusalem and Bethlehem which are the main cities for Christian tourism.
There are several popular places that you should not miss when you plan your trip to the holy land.
Here are a few recommendations for the trip:
1. Via Dolorosa - Christian Quarter in the Old City of Jerusalem, there is a short walking trail that crossed Jesus crucified. Along the beautiful route, you can find stores that offer great souvenirs from the Holy Land of Jerusalem in general and in particular.
2. Dead Sea - Without a doubt, this is an attraction that you should not miss! Although this place is sacred to Christianity, tens of thousands of tourists come to the place every year because of the amazing healing properties of the seawater. It is recommended to combine the day trip with a trip to Masada.
3. Church of the Annunciation - One of the most popular churches in the world and one of the most important in the Christian faith.
4. Church of St. Peter in Tiberias - church popular with pilgrims coming from Jordan embeds waters near the lake. The place is close to Capernaum, the village where he grew up Jesus.
5. Mount of Olives - mountain located in Jerusalem, including a number of sacred Christian churches. Can observe the mountain at Jerusalem's Old City.
6. Mount of Precipice in Nazareth - this place was the mass participation of John Paul II during his visit to the city of Nazareth in Galilee.
7. Bethlehem - the city which is controlled by the Palestinian Authority, near Hebron and is a few minutes away from Jerusalem. The place is known as the birthplace of Jesus Christ according to the New Testament. Place in the Church of the Nativity and is among the oldest churches in the world.
8. Church of the Holy Sepulcher - the church is located in the Christian Quarter of the Old City of Jerusalem. According to Christian belief, Jesus was crucified in this place and it is the end of the Via Dolorosa.
9. Church of the Transfiguration - is at the top of Mount Tabor near Nazareth. According to tradition, instead of Jesus began to change when he spoke with Moses and Elijah and confirmed his status as God.
10. Jordan River - the river is very sacred to Christianity and Christian pilgrims come to Israel melancholy holy dip in its waters. Jordanian side is the place where John the Baptist baptized Jesus. You can purchase small bottles waters of the Jordan.
We offer you a large number of hiking trails in the Holy Land, including the locations listed above. You can of course choose the right path for you. You can contact us in the form on the right and we will be happy to provide you with relevant information about the trips. These trips are suitable for individuals and groups.